So, here's three months in a nutshell:
- We cut hay... three-four times.
- We hauled manure, lots of it. It makes great fertilizer for our fields.
- We welcomed new babies onto our farm. They'll make great cows one day.
- Things broke. We fixed them.
- It rained way to much. Then it didn't rain enough. Then, it was just right.
- We spent lots of time with family. That's important.
We hope your summer was full of adventure, just like ours. As fall comes around the corner, let's not time escape us.